Thursday, January 26, 2017

Chase Williams Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Chase Williams and I am a communications major here at Washburn and I'm actually looking to switch my major to Sports management while making communications my minor. I have a passion for sports and I'm looking to take my career into the sports world.

I'm from Winnetonka high school in Kansas City, Missouri. This is my second year here at Washburn and it has been a pretty great experience so far! I've met a lot of new people and the college experience has been really cool.

I also am continuing my football career here at Washburn on a football scholarship. I am a defensive back for anyone wondering! Football is by far my most favorite sport and after college I wish to be involved in some type of way with football! whether thats coaching, playing professionally, or even being a sports analyst. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment