Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Taryn Reed Introduction

My name is Taryn Reed, I am currently a Business Marketing major with a minor in Mass Media with an emphasis in Creative Advertising.

I was born and raised in a small town in southwest Kansas called Lakin, I graduated with 40 students in my class. I was really involved throughout my high school and I also played three sports since I was in third grade. With that being said I have a passion for sports. When I was younger I wanted to be a sports analysts for ESPN. That dream hasn't completely died yet but I know that I love all the different attributes of marketing and advertising.

Along with sports, I love to travel even though I don't get a lot of opportunities to do so. Above is a picture of me at a Luau on the island of Maui. I also love to cook/bake (or make an attempt to), photography, and shopping (I have a slight obsession)!

I can't wait to see what the coming months have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment