Sunday, January 22, 2017

What's Up My Dudes, I'm Vinyl


Hello friends, My name is Vinyl Anderton, and I'm a Mass Media: Film and Video major. I grew up in Merriam, Kansas, in a house that's backyard is in Shawnee, Kansas. I love dogs, stop-motion, Harry Potter, the Beatles, and Shakespeare. My hobbies include short film work, photography, meeting animals, and dressing up as Bob Ross. 


I chose Washburn because it was one of the few schools around us that had a film program and I had hear better things about the one here and not so great things about the one at KU. I also fell in love with the campus and the smaller size of the school. I live in West Hall with 2 other people, currently, but someone could move in if they chose. I'd like to live at the Village next year if I don't become an RA.

As for majoring in Mass Media: Film and Video, I've always really loved film and the work that goes into making a video. I made crappy horror films as a kid and was a part of my high school's advanced film class, which wasn't really advanced, it just meant you helped to make the school's weekly news show. It was a really fun experience to have to produce a 10 - 20 minute product every week that had to incorporate comedy skits, school news, and many other topics. 



No comments:

Post a Comment