Sunday, January 22, 2017

Hailey Mann Introductions

My name is Hailey Mann. I am born and raised Topeka. I have work as a studio photographer for almost 6 years now. I love photography! Lucky for me my hobby is also my job. I get to help families create memories and special moments every day. I have been at my current studio for two years and get to learn new and exciting things all the time. The people I work with are the most inspiring group of woman and I couldn’t think of a better place to work.
I have an Associates of Arts that focuses on Graphic Design. I attended Washburn Tech and Washburn University while completing that degree. I have always liked design and enjoyed my time at Washburn Tech. I learned a lot while going there and felt that a Mass Media degree would be a great choice to pair it with.
I picked Washburn for a few reasons. A big reason was it is not as big as other schools and the classes are smaller. I also liked the fact that it was close to home!

A few other random things about me are that I am left handed, I love to read, I have a very fun family and I still have no clue what to minor in.
 My Sister, Dad and I 
My Grandma and I

No comments:

Post a Comment