Sunday, January 22, 2017

Christopher Smith

Hey what's up? I am Christopher Smtih, a 25 year old Hip Hop Head who loves shoes and music. I Grew up in Overland Park, KS where I attended Shawnee Mission West High School and graduated in 2010. I attended Butler Community College where I studied mass communication where I became the student GM/ program director. I love music I so being a Dj was one of the best experiences I have ever had in life. I went by the name of DJ Average and had a two hour show every Thursday. I choose to come to Washburn to pursue a career in Sports production or other fields of video and film. I currently work for the Sports production crew here on campus so I am grateful and excited about that. I plan to graduate from Washburn and pursue a career in video or audio, I was always told life's easier when you love what you do for a living.
i



No comments:

Post a Comment