Sunday, January 22, 2017

Kassadee's Intro


Hello, my name is Kassadee Clark, I am a Mass Media major with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in History. I love learning history and hope to one day work at a museum as an event coordinator.

 I was born in Lancaster California, it’s a small city northeast of Los Angeles, I have officially lived in Topeka for most of my life. Most of my extended family still lives in southern California and Tijuana, which makes for great vacations. I love going on road trips and have declared myself the master road tripper, I can officially drive to California without Google maps.  I am a big Green Bay Packers fan and enjoy watching most sports. I have a Red Labrador named Siete (seven in Spanish), she tries to steal cuddles whenever she can.  I love spending time with my best friend and her family whenever I can. I enjoy experiencing new things whenever I can. Especially FOOD!!!

I am really excited for this semester and somehow all the classes I picked correlate with each other.
My Parents and I took a road trip to Wisconsin, going to Lambeau was dream of mine and I cried when it came true. I was just a little excited if you cant tell.

This is my best friend Stephanie. This is on her wedding day I had the honor of being her Maid of Honor.
This is my Siete girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment