Thursday, January 19, 2017

Stuff about me

Hey what's up my name is Kenyatte Harris my major is communications, but i am going to change it to mass media and then minor in communications. With my degree I plan on being a Global Marketing Manger that way I can travel the world, and also work with athletes across the world.

I was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA where I lived with my mother, and two of my older siblings until I was a freshman in High School, then I moved to Kansas City, Mo where I lived with my dad and two younger siblings. I went to Park Hill High School in Kansas City where I played football and ran track.

I love to workout, listen to music, and play Madden on my free time. I came to Washburn because they gave me a scholarship here to play football, and as of now I really like the school all the friends that I've made with my time being here.



No comments:

Post a Comment