Friday, January 20, 2017

Introduction to Myself...

Hello, I am Wesley Tabor and I grew up in Kansas City, KS (Wyandotte County). My interests include watching many sports like football, basketball, and baseball and I am a huge Atlanta Falcons fan. I particularly really enjoy little league baseball (11-13 year old boys) which is broadcasted on ESPN every year around August and It takes place at various locations in North America. I also do a little bit of video gaming every now and again, but not like I once use to growing up. I have recently took on a wonderful passion for travel (both locally and on a bigger scale). I actually plan to go overseas for the first time this Spring break with a class that I am currently enrolled in (Global Communication trip to London, England). In addition, I hold a very busy schedule during the week like most college students. I volunteer my time at SLI, which is a business that helps with people with physical and mental dissabilities and I am also a current member of Alpha Lamba Delta, which happens to be a honor society on campus. I had decided to come to Washburn because of the amazing helpful resources that the University provides to its students. I also was leaning toward Washburn because of the amazing connection that is present between the University and the Topeka community that surrounds campus. I have always had a passion for writing and telling stories and so that is why I had decided to Major in Journalism and minor in Communication Studies.



Here is a memory of me and my girlfriend attending a Royals game in which I caught a baseball that eventually ended up being a anniversary gift to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment