Sunday, January 22, 2017

Intro Colton Allen

Hello class, my name is Colton Allen and I'm a mass media major with an emphasis in public relations with a minor in psychology. I'm very interested in sales and so that is what I plan to do when I graduate, either technology sales, insurance sales, or pharmaceutical sales. I love talking to people and I get along with most people so I think that I would be successful in that field.

I was born in Muskogee Oklahoma and moved to Kansas city in the early stages of my life and have lived here ever since. I went to Shawnee Mission Northwest and absolutely loved it. I'm one of the very few kids that would do my four years over in high school because I enjoyed it that much. I was very involved in high school I played soccer, basketball, and golf, I was also a member of student council all four years and spirit club.

I'm a transfer junior here at Washburn I went to KCKCC my first two years and played golf and I'm continuing my golfing career here at Washburn as well. I have two brothers who both go to school here at Washburn one is a freshman and the other is a senior and they to also play golf for Washburn. I'm super excited for this class because Mass Media is such a big part in our world with social media and technology. I'm really pumped to finish my last two years here at Washburn and then move into the real world and start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment