Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Isaac Clark Introduction


My name is Isaac Clark, I was born and raised in Bakersfield California. I am 21 years old and attended a Community College in Monterey Bay where I played 2 years of basketball. My major is communications with an emphasis in Mass Media. Communications was something that I felt I would be good at because I am very social and talkative. With the emphasis in mass media I wouldn’t mind being on tv to broadcast a sports event.  Most all of my hobbies have to do with sports I currently play basketball although I have played years of soccer, football, and ran track. I chose Washburn for a couple of reasons, Washburn is a very high academic school and a degree from here means a lot in the business world. The other reason is because I play basketball and I received a scholarship here.  After I graduate I plan to try to play professional basketball in an overseas league. It has been my dream since I was young to play professional basketball somewhere. Growing up like every kid I had aspirations of playing in the NBA, and as much as I would love to do that I feel trying to play overseas would suit me. The thought of playing a game for money sounded pretty good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment