Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Introduction: Alex

Hello class, my name is Alex Ruecker and I'm a Mass Media major with an emphasis in Film and Video and a minor in English. I'm very interested in the film industry, so I plan integrate into Hollywood eventually after I graduate. I am always watching movies in search of the craziest, most mind-blowing movie there is, and eventually would like to someday create my own movies that baffle people as well as making the viewer have to think twice about what they saw. 

I was born in Topeka Kansas and have been here my whole life except for a year of living in Iowa. I went to Royal Valley and graduated with the same kids the I grew up with, so life has always been very typical for me. I was involved in bowling, basketball, tennis, and band. I was also a members of the Forensics team and served in the Public Speaking division. 

I am a second-semester Junior here at Washburn and cannot believe how fast time has past me. I am very excited to start this semester and do all I can to learn about various aspects of the media world. I desire to learn everything I can about the film industry and eventually begin creating movies and generating ideas.
I'm ready to finish these last two years of my college career and transition into the real world so I can begin my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment