Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hi! My name is Jera Richardson, I am currently a Mass Media major with an emphasis in Public Relations, as well as minoring in Business with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship. With these degrees I would like to start/create my own hotel chain.

I was grew up in Salina, Kansas and attended Salina Central High school where I graduated with a class of a little over 300 in 2016. Throughout high school I was involved in many sports and activities. I played basketball, tennis, and was captain of the dance team. I was also involved in, Youth Relay for Life, STUCO, Big Brothers Big Sisters Program, and Journalism.

I am loving college so far and am apart of Delta Gamma here at Washburn. My family is a big part of my life. I have 2 younger brothers and a cute Jack Russel named Cassie. My brothers are involved in many sports, so I love to go home and watch them play when I can! I am very excited to see what mass media is all about!


No comments:

Post a Comment