Sunday, January 22, 2017

Introduction: Koichi Yoshisaki



Hi, my name is Koichi Yoshisaki. I was born and raised in Japan. In 2014, I entered Washburn University right after I graduated from high school. All of my family is in Japan. My parents are my huge supporters to study in Japan. They take for granted worried about me but allow me find what I would be in Washburn. My hometown called Kanazawa is located in western of Japan. We have hot spring, Japanese female traditional wearing, Kimono and one of top three gardens Kenroku garden. Recently, new bullet train is connected between Kanazawa and Tokyo. It will take about two and half an hour so that you may visit my hometown. In 2020, Japan will hold the biggest event Summer Olympic in Tokyo. You could come and watch on TV.

My hobby is to watch movies. My preference is movie created by other countries. Simply, I watch foreign movies more than Japanese movies. By watching foreign movies, I feel like going traveling in another country or new world from science fictions movies. Hardly to say my favorite movies but one of them is Star Wars. The reason why I like is that the stories influence to people from different ages and even countries. Last winter break I went to San Francisco to be in front of Yoda fountain, Lucasfilm, which created Star Wars series.

I chose to mass media class to acquire knowledge how I could show ideas and receive others. Those may be hint to find my future path. I’m looking forward to working in our class!
Kenroku garden



Traditional Clothing made in my hometown,  Kagayuzen
New Bullet Train


Yoda Fountain



 





No comments:

Post a Comment