Saturday, January 21, 2017

Introduction - Eliot Eckersley

My name is Eliot Eckersley, I'm originally from Park City Utah but have lived in Lawrence Kansas for 12 years. I'm in the Washburn wind ensemble and I play the clarinet. I like to spend my time  drawing and painting I also spend much of my time watching a lot of Netflix and buzzfeed. I am a women's rights activist and LGBTQI supporter.

I chose mass media with ad emphasis in film because watching and consuming has become such a big part of my life and I know that its prominent in other peoples lives as well. I enjoy it to such an extent  that I want to become more that an audience member, I want to become part of the process and contribute to something thats important to me. I recently watched Westworld (the tv show) and decided thats what I wanted to do. I want to become part of a large and intensive project like that or YouTube Red.






(On a different note if you want to talk fandoms or tv shows feel free to hit me up!)


No comments:

Post a Comment