Saturday, January 21, 2017

Introduction: Mingzhu Zhu

   Hello everyone! My name is Mingzhu Zhu. I am a Mass Media major but no emphasis yet.

   I am from Foshan, a beautiful and modern city in the southern part of China. I am the only child in my family because of the policy in China. I never went to other cities to study until I came to the U.S.. When I was in high school, I made up my mind to go abroad to broaden my horizon. However, I took the collage entrance exam and I was admitted by Sichuan University. Though it is a great university ranked the top 10 ones in China, I still want to pursue my dream. After graduating from high school, I came to Washburn last year and started my new journey. I love Washburn a lot due to the small size of the class so that I can learn more and know others better. I have great experience with kind people in Topeka. Now I already get accustomed to the life here.

   I love traveling. In China, my parents took me to go traveling every year. During my staying in the U.S., I have been to California, Chicago and St. Louis. I like taking a road trip in a new city, which helps me to deeply know the place. I like photography, especially when I am on my way.

   I am looking forward to this new semester. Nice to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment